I created a new repository in Github with my personal boilerplate to CreateJS. This boilerplate includes:
- A simple server written in Python using the Flask web framework, you will need them to run the server;
- A simple html page initializing the CreateJS libraries and jQuery;
- The last release of jQuery;
- A folder structure containing: assets, core, data, models, scenes, and systems;
- Core files containing some useful objects for your games;
I will keep these files updated as much as I can.
For those who don’t know, a boilerplate is a “template project” that you can use to start a new work. The template includes files, folders and the structure of the project. If you are happy user of Sublime Text, you can install the Nettuts + Fetch plugin to add this (or other ones) boilerplate automatically.
You can access the repository and propose changes, access: