“Baa-ram-ewe! Baa-ram-ewe! To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe!”
Baa-Ram-Ewe is game where you must herd your sheeps, trying to keep them inside the map and away from problems.
How To Play:
- To move the sheeps: keep the mouse close to a sheep;
- To make wolves leave: just click on them;
Some Technical Details:
- I used a boid algorithm to control the sheeps, following  and .
- Inkscape and Tiled where used to create all graphics and maps.
- I’m also using CreateJS and Creatine as code base.